Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mission pictures

After forty minutes of struggling to upload photos around the restrictions placed on me by the library's system, I give up.  Elder Winter, one of the assistants to the presidents here, wants me to send him fifteen pictures for a slide show, kind of summarize my mission in fifteen pictures.  I'm able to upload them fine.  It's just this one part where I have to Email the pictures to him.  I can't, because the library system doesn't allow us to save documents.  When I asked the woman at the reference desk, she said that it's mostly to spare the system.  If everyone were to upload, save, and do whatever, then the system would be a mess.  (I notice that the downtown library seems to do pretty well with it.)

So, I'm going to see if I can't download the pictures here and send Elder Winter the pictures that way.
A flash picture taken during Hurricane Irene.

Light exposure is everything.



Susquehanna!



Now, for the pictures sent home and uploaded by my mother.  Let us see if he can't extract them.
 Me and the Liberty bell had a thing...
Thank you, President Winegar.
 Joaquin and Alvaro, the first found-to-baptism people I ever had.
For the record, I started it.
First saturday of the mission, and we get a blizzard.
I think it's some kind of rule: Every missionary needs this shot.
What a pair of goofballs...

Hopefully, this will work.
If not, I'll never really know.

Life is good.

1 comment: