Here's a look at just some of the weird things people have built with Legos:
- A list of ten weird creations, including an ipod case, a knitting machine, a difference engine, a NES, and a Mac.
- A Rubix Cube solver
- A fully Functional Guitar Hero controller
- The Arc Du Triomphe
- Now just tell me this is not cool. ^
- Last, but definitely not least, The Brick Testament. The Bible, now in Legos. Actually really funny.
- If you're hungry for more, go to Seankenney.com
Sure, you have a lot of legos. But they're still Legos.
Just think about the good job that God has done. We are living on a world made of things even smaller than Legos. We're all made out of those atoms. God loves us, and has provided a way for us to succeed here on this earth. He is much more intelligent than we can ever hope to be. In his love, he has provided a way for all of us to become like him. Jesus Christ came to earth, and suffered for our sins. It's called the Atonement, and through Jesus Christ we can become perfect.