Saturday, October 22, 2011

Autumn!

I have to say, I'm all for fall.  By that, I mean that I love fall.  It's my favorite time of year.  The leaves change color, wind blows through your hair, and you really feel alive.  As the leaves gently fall off of the tree, you get the lovely crunch of foliage under your feet.  It's not too cool, but not too hot either.

Fall, to me, is when God gets out his big paintbox, and doesn't spare anything.  Oranges and yellows mix with the much tamer browns, while the blue sky outside shares space with cirrus clouds.

To me, autumn is a witness to God.  He exists, and Autumn is my proof that he loves us.  He wants us to be happy.

Really, that's why he sent Jesus Christ to pay for our sins.  Through him, we can be clean from all sins.  We can be free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment